How to rent a conference room online:
1. Click HERE to fill out a room inquiry in order to submit your reservation.
2. A staff member will contact you within 48 hours regarding the approval of your request.
3. Enjoy your gathering!
(Click titles to view room)
| || || || |
|12 with table, 30 theater style ||12 with table plus 9 extra chairs (theater style not available) ||80 with tables (8 per table), 150 theater style ||180 with tables (8 per table), 250 theater style, 700 standing |
|Morning, Afternoon, Evening, All Day ||Morning, Afternoon, Evening, All Day ||Morning, Afternoon, Evening, All Day ||Morning, Afternoon, Evening, All Day |
|N/A ||N/A ||N/A ||Sound system, microphone |
|$25 ||$25 ||$50 ||$100 for 4 hour block |
|$50 ||$50 ||$75 || |
$150 for 4 hour block, $300 all day
Room Rental Rules:
1. Room reservations are a first come, first serve basis.
2. The person(s) renting is responsible for any and all damage caused to the building/equipment/room furnishings which includes repairs, supplies, and labor fees.
3. Each room inquiry will be reviewed and approve before reserving. It is against BSA policy to put ourselves in a position to advocate any political stand or ideology. Our building and properties will not be available for any thing that promotes a candidate such as a rally. We reserve the right to deny any person, group, and/or event. (Any caucus meeting/training, political official already elected, and non-political meetings are acceptable.)
4. Reservations need to be requested at least 72 hours before the event date. Last minute reservation inquiries may not be granted.
5. Payment must be made at least two weeks before event. If no payment is processed, reservation will be cancelled.
6. In the event of a cancellation, a full refund will be given.
7. It is the responsibility of the reservee for room cleaning after use. This includes: picking up any messes, taking out the garbage, and vacuuming. Failure to comply, a $50 fee will be charged. A vacuum is provided by the building.
8. Time of reservation includes set up and take down. It is the reservee's responsibility to set up room as desired and to take down event when finished.
9. If your event is being held during normal business hours (9am - 6pm), you must ONLY use the south parking lot. The west parking lot will be reserved for our daily customers.